Book A Hydroflight
Are you ready for the experience of a lifetime? Come fly with us at Lake Spring Mountain! Whether you’re a first-time flyer or a seasoned professional, we will take you on an adrenaline-charged journey of personal flight. A trained flight instructor will coach you every step of the way. So, what are you waiting for? Choose either a jetpack or jetblade (or both!) and start flying today!
Book your flight online now, or call us.
Each Hydroflight Experience Includes:
- You will be trained before your flight with a jetpack/jetblade video, giving you an overview of the technology used to fly as well as walk your through the flight fundamentals
- There will be an overview of all safety procedures before you ever put on the flight equipment to ensure a safe and fun experience for all participants.
- Based on your selected flight package you choose, you will get 10 to 60 minutes of flying time.
- Your flight time begins when you strap-in to the jetpack or jetblade. There is safety test that is required before the flight instructor continues your flight; this safety test ensures you are comfortable swimming/moving/floating in the hydroflight gear. This set-up time is vital to you becoming a proficient hydroflight pilot and may take several minutes of your flight time on your first flight. More proficient flyers will get in the air sooner than a first-time flyer.
- Your throttle is controlled by your master flight instructor.
- We invite you to bring your friends and family to watch you take flight!
- A life vest and safety helmet is provided to all participants at no charge.
- There are no photo or video packages available for purchase, so feel free to have your guest(s) take photos or videos during your flight.
- Wetsuits are available to rent for $5.00.
Jetpack or Jetblade
20 Minute Flight
weekday $99 | weekend $129
30 Minute Flight
weekday $139 | weekend $179
Jetpack AND Jetblade
40 Minute Flight
weekday $199 | weekend $259
60 Minute Flight
weekday $269 | weekend $349
You have to be 12 years or older to fly the jetpack or jetblade by yourself. You must have a parent or legal guardian present during the flight and sign a release form, if you are under the age of 18.
WEIGHT & HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
Participants must weigh between 85lbs and 330lbs and a height between 5’0” and 7’0”. Minors need to weigh at least 125lbs and at least 5’5”.